Super Sanitiser Wipes are an innovative all purpose virucidal and anti-bacterial wipes manufactured here in the UK.
Suitable for a variety of tasks Super Sanitiser Wipes can be used in both domestic and commercial situations. Use around the home as well as professional applications in care homes, hospitals, gyms, spas, hospitality settings and much more.
Manufactured here in the UK we are also able to offer our sanitising wipes in different roll sizes and materials. Ask us for more information on refills for your existing dispensing units or specifications.
Keep high use areas and touch points clean, safe and bacteria free. With a 99.9% kill rate for bacteria to EN Certification EN1276 & EN 13697 in 30 seconds and a 99.9% kill rate for a wide range of Viruses EN Certification EN14476, including Coronavirus, Listeria, and Salmonella to name a few.
Our Chemical mix is a plant-based system made with natural ingredients, sustainably and ethically sourced. Producing a high performing Virucidal cleaning with none of the harmful chemicals often used in other formulas.
Containing no Chlorine, Quats or Alcohol the chemical formula is safe to use around children and animals. Leaving no residue on surfaces it requires no rinse after use, meaning it is also safe to use in food preparation areas with no ill effects.
Tough and durable Super Sanitiser Wipes are 20cmx25cm with a 40gsm weight, hard wearing and no falling apart in use.
• Two in one product cleans and disinfects against virus and bacteria.
• Suitable for all hard surfaces.
• Tested to EN14476, 99.9% against all enveloped viruses including Coronavirus.
• 30-second kill of 99.999% against bacteria to EN1276 & EN13697.
• Saves time with no-rinse necessary after use, suitable for food area wipe downs.
• Our chemical mix is sustainably sourced and readily biodegradable.
• Water-based disinfectant with no alcohol, Chlorines, Biguanides or QUATS.
• Heavy duty & large, 20cmx25cm and 40gsm tough and durable.
• Easy to use with no mixing or splashes and accurate application.
• UK manufactured and tested